- 3 nights at Galgorm Resort and Spa in a standard twin or double occupancy room
- Bed and breakfast (Full Irish breakfast)
- 2 rounds of golf at Galgorm Castle Golf Club ***Book your stay between Sunday to Thursday to receive this special offer!***
£325 Per Person
The 4-star Galgorm Resort & Spa features a luxury spa and award-winning restaurant. The resort is set within 163 acres of lush parkland with the River Maine flowing through. The resort is just 3 miles from Ballymena, in beautiful Country Antrim.
The spa features an infinity pool, cabin saunas, aroma grotto and also an ice fountain. Guests can also relax in the hot tub or Cleopatra bath, and sample a wide range of indulgent treatments.
The spacious bedrooms each have a luxury modern bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Rooms also feature a cosy seating area and a work desk, and some have scenic views across the grounds.
The Resort also has a selection of restaurants & bars and extensive conference and banqueting facilities.
Guests can also enjoy the thermal village and spa - the only one in Ireland. It features riverside hot tubs, indoor and outdoor heated pools, steam rooms and saunas.
The impressive Galgorm Resort & Spa is in heart of Northern Ireland's breathtaking countryside. There is free on-site parking, and Galgorm Castle Golf Club is a 3-minute drive away. Belfast international airport is 17 miles away.
Galgorm Castle Golf Club
Galgorm Castle Golf Club is the Home of the European Tour Group’s Northern Ireland Open and one of Ireland’s finest Championship parklands.
- Live Music 7 nights a week
- Gin Bar with Ireland's largest gin collection
- Cocktail Master Classes
Nearby Golf Courses: (Click to view)
- Galgorm Castle Golf Club ( 5 minutes away )
- Royal Portrush ( 40 minutes away )
- Royal County Down ( 80 minutes away )
- 20 minutes from Belfast International Airport
- 30 minutes away from Belfast City Centre
- 40 minutes away from Giant's Causeway