Over 100 years old, Hardelot Golf Les Pins is renowned for its lush, pine-lined fairways and velvet-like greens. Hardelot Les Pins Hardelot Old was the first course we ever offered and has always been a winner. You’re guaranteed a fine welcome and good food in the classic clubhouse. And, if you can tackle the quite demanding drives and deceptively
quick greens and avoid the deep, heavy bunkers, you’ll have a fine day’s golf too! A classic Tom Simpson design and one of the best courses in Europe. Easy walking. One mile from Hardelot. You can choose 'Resident Golf Rates' for this course if staying at the Hotel Westminster or Golf-Hotel Le Manoir.
- Winter closure: Dunes - Every Mon & Tues from 10th October 2011, Everyday from 1st Nov 2011 to 25th Mar 2012
- Winter closure: Pines - Restaurant & Course closed on 25th Dec 2011 & 1st Jan 2012
- Hardelot Les Pins - Par 73. 6518 yards. Slope 133.
- Hardelot Les Dunes - Par 72. 6248 yards. Slope 136.
- Maintenance Dates Les Pines Course - 5-6 March & 20-21 August 2012
- Maintenance Dates Les Dunes Course - 7-8 March & 22-23 August 2012
- Buggies - 36€ for 18 holes, 20€ for 9 holes, 54€ for 36 holes
- Manual Trolleys (no electric trolleys) - 6€
- Clubhouse - Bar & Brasserie at Les Pins, Restaurant at Les Dunes
- Creme de la Creme -
Hotels near Hardelot Les Pins
- Holiday Inn Le Touquet
- Le Nouveau Caddy
- Manoir Hotel Le Touquet
- Mercure Grand Le Touquet
- Red Fox
- Westminster Hotel & Spa
- Le Windsor, Le Touquet
Courses near Hardelot Les Pins
- Le Touquet - La Mer
- Le Touquet Golf - La Forêt
- Le Touquet - Le Manoir
- French Golf Four Game Special
- Nampont St Martin - Les Cygnes
- Belle Dune
- Hardelot Les Dunes
- Nampont St Martin - Belevedere
- French Golf Three Game Special
Hardelot Les Pins Special Offers
Built in 1927, Le Bristol is the best three-star hotel in Le Touquet. The 49 bedrooms are generous in size and have art-deco bathrooms. Recently renovated, the 1920’s theme is still very much present in the charming lounge, card room and the famou...
Just 500 yards from the heart of town, the Holiday Inn offers 88 spacious bedrooms in a modern setting. The bedrooms are large and fresh. For sport, there’s an indoor pool and rooftop tennis. And for relaxing, the gastronomic restaurant and smart ...
Located in the city centre, a short walk from the beach, the Nouveau Caddy Hotel offers quality accommodations and guest services in a warm and welcoming setting.
Manoir Hotel Le Touquet: The most famous golf-hotel in France and just 40 minutes from Calais! With 45 holes on its doorstep, a cosy bar and tremendous restaurant, golfers come back year after year to Le Manoir as it’s perfect for a golfing break ...
With very cosmopolitan design, the Grand provides a modern and pleasant base. The 132 bedrooms are large and well equipped, the huge indoor pool is always a winner and the restaurants and bar make staying in a real pleasure. For non-golfers, or af...
This is a ‘design boutique’ hotel in a brilliant location for the attractions of Le Touquet. All 18 bedrooms come with luxury beds, air conditioning and flat-screen TV. Just 300 metres from the sea and even less from the temptations of the resort,...
For value and convenience, the Red Fox is a cunning choice. The rooms are modern and large enough for a break of up to three nights. There is a warm welcome and all the attractions of Le Touquet lie just outside the hotel door.
The most stylish hotel in the region. Built in the 1930s, the Westminster retains much of its art déco style and today combines modern comforts with elegance and fine service. The 115 bedrooms are of a decent size and are all well-equipped. Many a...