Built among a pineapple plantation, Banyan Golf Club in Hua Hin opened in October 2008 and was promptly voted Best New Asia Golf Course in 2009. The course provides spectacular mountain and ocean views from most of the holes. Just 15 minutes from Hua Hin.
50 minutes from Bangkok and a regular host to the Asian Tour with past winners including Tiger Woods and Vijay Singh, Thai Country Club is a prestigious course, regularly voted among Asia’s Top 5. This is a modern course with manufactured rolling earth mounds, contoured fairways and often …
Bangkok Golf Breaks• WatPhraKaew - the temple is in the outer section of the Royal Enclosure west of the Grand Palace
• National Museum
• WatYannawa - this Temple was built in the Ayutthaya period, in order to let people remember the Chinese ship that had originally bought so much prosperity to the kingdom
• Lumpini Boxing Stadium and Ratchadamneon Boxing Stadium - Thai boxing is considered a sport as well as a defense art
• WatArunratchawararamRatchaworamahawihan (Temple of Dawn) - formerly known as “WatChaeng”, this temple has existed since the Ayutthaya period
• WatBenchamabophitDusitwanaramRatchaworawihan - regarded as a first class royal temple, it is also known worldwide as “The Marble Temple”. Its Buddhist monastery and cloister are adorned with the finest marble from Italy
• Cruising along Canals
• Taling Chan Floating Market
• The National Theatre- lying in a wooden building next to Sivamokha-phiman Hall in the National Museum on Rachini Road. This is an ideal place to view the marvellous Thai performing arts.