Punta Cana Golf Holidays
Renowned for its expanse of white sandy beaches, Punta Cana is an increasingly popular destination for those visiting the Caribbean. It’s not just the shoreline that’s stunning, however, as the area also boasts some of the most spectacular golf courses around.
Punta Cana Golf Breaks
There are several Pete Dye …
Dominica Republic Golf Breaks
• The natural parks of Los Haitises (near Samana), and several semi deserted islands like Saona Island and Catalina Island (near La Romana).
• The cultural towns of Altos de Chavon in La Romana and the city of Santo Domingo.
• Visit Manati Park animal park, Punta Cana
• Swim with dolphins at Dolphin Island, Punta Cana
• Plaza Bavaro, Punta Cana
• Palma Real Shopping Centre and a large selection of tours and excursions.