All Inclusive Golf Breaks in Spain.
All inclusive golf breaks in Spain with great food in beautiful locations.
Golf & Spa Resorts in Spain.
Relax and unwind in a luxurious Spanish spa with great golf facilities.
- Finca Cortesin, Costa del Sol West Golf Holidays
- Sotogrande Old, Costa del Sol West Golf Holidays
- La Finca, Costa Blanca Golf Holidays
- Nova Santa Ponsa, Mallorca Golf Holidays
- Son Gual, Mallorca Golf Holidays
- Canyamel, Mallorca Golf Holidays
- Valderrama, Costa del Sol West Golf Holidays
- San Roque Old, Costa del Sol West Golf Holidays
- PGA Catalunya Stadium, Costa Brava Golf Holidays
- Alcanada, Mallorca Golf Holidays
- Alcadeisa Links, South-west Coast Golf Holidays
- Sanlucar, South-west Coast Golf Holidays
- Emporda Links, Costa Brava Golf Holidays
- Las Brisas, Costa del Sol East Golf Holidays
- Aloha, Costa del Sol East Golf Holidays
- Zagaleta, Costa del Sol East Golf Holidays
Golf Holidays in Spain
Enjoying a resurgence in popularity, our Golf Holidays in Spain are easy-to-get-to, have a huge number of great courses, famous weather and a wonderful range of destinations. And thanks to our massive choice, we’ve got the resort, the style and the price you’re looking for.
Check out our selection and deals or give our friendly experts a call on 0845 6012175
Costa del Sol Golf Holidays
For 50 years, British golfers have been travelling from Autumn to early summer to enjoy the manicured fairways, relaxed atmosphere and fine weather…And all just over two hours from London. A Costa del Sol golf break has become part of their golfing calendar for many golfers and, with some many great courses and …
Costa Brava Golf Holidays
Costa Brava Golf Holidays & Barcelona Golf Breaks are exceptional value and the Catalunya courses are very good. Recent host to the Spanish Open, the PGA Catalunya resort has two excellent courses and a fine modern golf-hotel, Melia Vichy Catalan. The courses at Girona Golf, Emporda Links and Emporda Forest, Golf …
One of the very first tourist destinations to develop in Spain, Costa Blanca was fairly late to the golf boom. Now, from the medieval and charming city of Valencia down all the way to the iconic La Manga there are 10 superb courses and plenty more very enjoyable clubs waiting for your A-Game!
Our Costa Blanca Golf Holidays are a …
With no fewer than three world-rated golf courses and culture, restaurants and nightlife to rival anywhere on the planet, Madrid is a golfing destination for every type of connoisseur.
Easy to get to and with our massive choice of hotels, Madrid can be whatever you want it to be – a great-value quick break to a luxury escape taking in the …
Golf Holidays Mallorca
Golf in Mallorca is surprisingly good with many excellent courses. The Arabella Sheraton Golf Hotel and the Castillo Hotel Son Vida, members of The Luxury Collection, are two fine Spa hotels with three courses on-site: Son Vida, Son Muntaner and Son Quint.
Golf Breaks Mallorca
The Son Caliu Hotel in Palma Nova represents …
Away from the Costa del Sol and beyond Gibraltar, we have the brilliant all-inclusive resort Fairplay Golf Hotel & Spa. A member of the Small Leading Hotels of the World, it’s a perfect golf and spa destination where one can relax, play some tennis and golf, go horse-riding, eat and drink well and enjoy the beautiful local Andalucian …
Spain All Inclusive Golf Holidays
All-inclusive is increasingly popular and Spain has caught on fast and we’ve got the finest choice of All- Inclusive golf resorts and hotels in Spain. From luxury hidden gems to great-value resort centre hotels. And combined with our special value green-fees, we can make your golf holiday in Spain …
Golf and Spa Resorts in Spain
Golf and spa holidays in Spain take the best of both worlds – the expertise of Europe and the choice and climate of more southern climes.
Private hotel companies like Hospes pride themselves on their spas and rightly so. The bigger resorts such as La Manga and La Cala offer impressive facilities and the smarter …
Golf Breaks in Spain
• Alhambra, Granada
• Barcelona Zoo, Barcelona
• Valle de los Caidos, Madrid
Spain Golf Breaks
• The nightlife in Marbella and Puerto Banus
• Wine tasting in one of the famous Jerez bodegas
• Marine fishing in the Mediterranean
• Visit the medieval towns of Casares and Arcos de la Frontera
• Beautiful beaches and coves on the Costa Brava
• Horse riding in the Andalucian countryside
• Great seafood and coastal specialities
• Tapas bars and regional specialities
• We send a Recommended Restaurant list
with your Holiday Information Pack
Golf Break Spain
• Most UK airports – Girona, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga and Jerez (2 1/2 hours)