Loire Golf Holidays
• The bars and brasseries of Nantes, Tours and Orléans
• Wine-tasting and dinner at a private chateau
• The countless chateaux; including Chambord, Blois, Villandry and Langeais
• The museums and art galleries of Angers and Tours
• A balloon ride over the vineyards
• Dinner on the terrace at Chateau Briottierres.
• Known as the “Garden of France”, the Loire not only offers superb wines but the freshest of produce with probably the largest choice of cooking styles in France.
• Family-run chateaux offering Grandma’s recipes out of ancient kitchens to the gastronomic experiences of multi-starred Michelin restaurants... it’s all here.
• We include a Recommended Restaurant list with your Holiday Information Pack.
Loire Golf Breaks
• Folkestone – Calais (car)
• UK – Orléans/Tours (foot passenger)
• Dover – Calais
• Portsmouth – Caen
• Most UK airports to Paris CDG
• Stansted – Tours
• Glasgow – Beauvais
• Many regional airports to Nantes and Angers